If one thing’s for certain, it’s this: that relationship-building is really difficult in a virtual world. The importance of intentional, relationship-oriented agendas has risen in importance as teams, projects, and communities collaborate together online. And the effort of brainstorming new, fun questions has correspondingly increased in difficulty!
The following list is the CDR Team’s go-to icebreaker questions. We hope it helps you out in a pinch!
- What is the best piece of advice you have heard and used recently?
- What is your first or favorite childhood memory in the outdoors or nature?
- Is a hotdog a sandwich?
- Coffee, Tea, or other?
- What is your go-to form of procrastination?
- What is your favorite pizza topping?
- What kind of ice cream to you enjoy most?
- What was your first concert?
- Breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
- If time, distance, and money were no barrier, where would you go visit?
Assembled by Emily Zmak