NOW HIRING A PROGRAM COORDINATOR
ABOUT CDR ASSOCIATES:
We are a collaboration and communications consulting firm in Boulder, Colorado. We help governments and communities make decisions on large, complex public projects.
We’re looking for an entry-level Program Coordinator to join our team. Our team is the perfect match for professionals seeking values-based work, opportunities for growth, and a workplace culture that values individual perspectives and self-empowerment. You’ll work remotely now and for the immediate future. Post-Covid, there’s flexibility on where you work in the Denver/Boulder area – at client offices, at your house, and the CDR office.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
You will support a range of stakeholder engagement, communications, problem solving, and conflict resolution projects. You will work on projects in the transportation, water, and public lands management fields in Colorado as well as in the regional West.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Administrative and Organizational Support
- Manage organization email and phone accounts
- Order and track materials
- Coordinate IT
- Organize organizational functions/internal meetings
- Assist Principal and CEO with administrative and project needs
- Marketing and Communications
- Maintain LinkedIn and Website
- Coordinate quarterly newsletters and marketing emails
- Design, print, and manage marketing materials
- Proposal coordination and graphic design
- Project Support
- Manage meeting logistics and technology
- Write, edit and/or proofread project reports and meeting summaries
- Develop meeting materials
You have a bachelor’s degree and an interest in multi-modal transportation, community and regional planning, natural resource management, and/or environmental public policy issues. Fluency in Spanish is highly desirable but not required. We are looking for someone who is comfortable managing projects virtually. Adobe Creative Suite experience is strongly preferred. You are:
RESULTS ORIENTED: You are able to prioritize and multi-task to achieve great results. You value quality work, are able to manage short turnarounds, and can stay on time and on budget.
ORGANIZED AND DETAILED: You manage your projects and information in an organized way to ensure nothing slips through the cracks, and you pay close attention to detail.
CREATIVE AND FLEXIBLE: You can clearly and graphically communicate complex information in a creative way and are able to adapt to changing conditions easily, particularly in the context of COVID-19.
COMFORTABLE WORKING IN A STRUCTURED AS WELL AS AN UNPREDICTABLE ENVIRONMENT: You produce quality work independently and as a team. You take initiative and contribute to team dynamics by offering new ideas and creative solutions to unexpected or surprising challenges.
SELF-STARTER: You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are interested in future growth opportunities.
CDR offers a benefits package to employees including health insurance and paid vacation. Compensation will be determined based on the experience of the selected candidate but is expected to fall into the low $40k a year range.
HOW TO APPLY:
In lieu of the traditional cover letter, we ask that you send us a resume and one of the following options no later than Friday, April 30:
- Design a one page flyer about your favorite college course or a recent book you’ve read
- Write about a recent problem you’ve solved, in no more than one page
We’ll be reviewing and engaging with applicants on a rolling basis. Send materials to email@example.com. Please write “CDR Program Coordinator 2021 Application_[First Name] [Last Name]” in the subject line of the email.